Please use the calendar to select your arrival date, then choose your desired 3-hour booking time slot. The times shown are the start end times of your tubing session.
DEADLINE TO RESERVE: Party Packages must be booked no later than 6:00pm the day prior.
Your birthday party package includes eight (8) tickets, eight (8) cupcakes, a private table and a gift for the birthday person.
- Additional discounted tickets can be added during the order process if space is available. (Additional discounted tickets on the day-of are subject to space availability and cannot be guaranteed, as sessions do sell out.)
- Additional cupcakes, sold in quantities of four (4), are available during the order process. (Additional cupcakes on the day-of are subject to on-hand availability.)
Make your visit successful with these helpful tips:
- Please use the Snow Tubing entrance. It's located one driveway SOUTH of Wild Mountain Ski Area. (Tubing is not accessible via the ski area parking lot.)
- Maximize your allotted time on the tubing hill by arriving about 15-30 minutes prior to your session's start time. This will ensure you have ample time to park, check-in and get situated before your tubing session starts. Each session has strict start and end times, and late arrivals will not be allowed to stay past the end time of their booked session.
- To check in, please present your order confirmation barcode at the ticket counter. Due to poor cell reception onsite, we recommend snapping a screen shot of your barcode before leaving home, just in case. Don't worry, should you misplace your confirmation email or lose cell service, our ticketing staff can help you retrieve your order number.
- Remember to dress for the weather! We do offer a limited supply of hats, gloves and goggles for sale.
- Outside food is not permitted inside the chalet, but may be consumed outdoors. Outside alcohol is prohibited. We offer a variety of snack food and beverages, including hot cocoa!
- Please follow all rules and instructions given by the attendants. We want your visit to be both fun and safe!
- Each participant must ride in his/her own tube. Lap riding is not allowed. Smaller tubes are available for younger guests. Chains of two are permitted, allowing parents to hold onto the tube of their child, if desired.
No Reservations Available for Date Selected!