Seasonal Locker Rental
Lockers are SOLD OUT for the 2023-2024 Winter Season.
Don't want to drag your gear back and forth to Wild?
Stash your ski and/or snowboard equipment in one of our over-sized lockers for the entire winter season. Lockers are conveniently located on the main floor of the chalet, with easy access to both the snow and the parking lot.
- Approximate Locker Size: 16" wide x 14" deep x 7' tall.
- You must provide your own lock.
- All locker rentals must be purchased through the online store. Walk-in rentals are not available.
- Special requests can be made during the check-out process. We make every effort to honor requests, but they are not guaranteed.
- Equipment must be removed during the off-season. No exceptions.
Locker Rental Agreement:
- Seasonal lockers will be available for move-in beginning the first weekend in October, during Wild Mountain's Fall Fair and Ski Swap. Please present your Order ID Number or photo ID to the ticket counter upon arrival. Remember your lock! When you check-in, we will remove our lock so you have access to your locker. For pre-season move-in, please call ahead to make sure the building will be open.
- All equipment must be removed by the first Friday in April. Building access may be limited after the ski area closes for the season, so please call ahead if you are clearing out after the season ends. Equipment and gear is not permitted to spend the summer at Wild, even if you are renewing a locker.
- Food and other perishables are not permitted to be stored in lockers overnight. Stickers, nails/screws, permanent tape, etc. are not allowed inside or outside of the lockers. Fees will be charged for damage and/or vandalism.
- Locker rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable. Wild Mountain is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment.
Sorry, but no locker rentals are available to purchase online at this time. Please check back later!